Letzte Aktualisierung: [08/11/23]
1. DefinitionThe terms defined below shall have the following meanings between the Parties:Internet: a network of networks allowing the exchange of information using a protocol called TCP/IP. The data is routed through networks of a different nature which are capable of reading messages according to this technical standard. Each element of this network belongs to private or public bodies which operate them in cooperation without necessarily implying a quality bilateral obligation.User: any person accessing and implementing the functionalities of this Website;Party, Parties: refers in the singular indiscriminately to Phase or the User, and in the plural to Phase and the User;Personal Data Protection Regulations: the French law of January 6th, 1978 relating to computing and personal freedom and its updates and modifications; and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) ;Phase: either describes a Phase controller in a pack or as a standalone, or other products such as the Mixfader, cases, or other products sold on store.phasedj.com;Website: the website edited and published by Phase, accessible at store.phasedj.com.
4. Access to the WebsiteAccess to the Website is free. In principle, it is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Phase strives to provide quality access and allow Users to use the means of communication made available to them under the best possible conditions.Due to the nature and complexity of the Internet, and in particular, its technical performance and response times for consulting, querying, or transferring information data, Phase does its best, in accordance with the best practices, to allow access and use of the Website. Phase cannot ensure absolute accessibility or availability of the Website.However, Phase reserves the right, without notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close the Website, in particular, to carry out updates, maintenance operations, modifications, or changes to operational methods and servers, without this list being limited. Phase is not responsible for any damage of any kind that may result from these changes from temporary unavailability or from the definitive closure of all or part of the Website or the services associated with it.Phase reserves the right to supplement or modify, at any time, the Website and the services available therein according to technological developments.It is up to the User to ensure the possibilities of development of the IT and transmission resources available to them so that these resources can adapt to changes on the Website.
5. Hypertext linksPhase reserves the right to set up hyperlinks on its Website giving access to web pages other than those of its Website over which Phase has no control.Phase declines all responsibility for the conditions of access to these websites, their operation, their use of Users' Personal Data and the content of the information provided on these sites by activating hyperlinks.The User who owns a website in a personal capacity and wishes to place on his website, for personal purposes, a simple link returning directly to the homepage of the Website, must obtain the express authorization of Phase to establish this link.Under no circumstances can this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.In any event, hypertext links to the Website without Phase’s prior authorization must be removed at Phase’s first request.
7. Phase Responsibilitya) General responsibilityPhase cannot be deemed responsible for:the quality of the Website, the Website is offered "as is" ;disruption of the use of the Website;the impossibility of using the Website;computer security breaches, which may cause damage to Users' computer equipment and their data;infringement of the rights of Users in general.
b) Responsibility for the information on the WebsitePhase cannot be deemed liable for any direct or indirect damages that may result from the access to or use of the Website or the information contained therein, whatever its nature.Phase makes its best efforts to provide up-to-date information on its Website. All information brought to the attention of people accessing the site has been modified on a specific date.The information on the Website reflects an opinion at the time of its creation and not at the time of consultation of the Website. The Information may require an update that may or may not have taken place on the date of their consultation for technical reasons.Phase cannot be deemed liable for any errors or omissions. Any update, new service or new feature which improves or increases one or more existing information content will be subject to these conditions.Phase declines all responsibility for the appropriateness of decisions and the terms of their execution taken by Users solely on the basis of the information published on the Website.
8. Obligations of the UserThe User undertakes to use the Website and all the information to which he may have access only to obtain information and for a purpose consistent with public order, good morals and the rights of third Parties.Thus, it is forbidden to publish or transmit via the Website any element that is unlawful, harmful, defamatory, pornographic, hateful, racist or otherwise detrimental to human dignity in particular. In the event that Phase is informed of the presence of illegal content on the Website, Phase would be entitled to immediately remove the content.The User also agrees not to disrupt the use that other Users may make of this Website and not to access parts of the Website to which access is restricted.
12. Legal addressFor the execution of this agreement and except for special provisions, the User agrees to address all correspondence to the head office of Phase as stated in the Mandatory Legal Notice.